Important COVID-19 Information & Resources
APS COVID-19 Fact Sheet
Hoja informativa sobre el COVID-19
CO HELP COVID-19 Hotline
Call 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911
- 7/26: APS Students Will Learn Remotely from Home to Start the 2020-21 School Year
- 7/2: Important Update about the Upcoming School Year
- 4/20: Remote Learning Behavioral Expectations
- Available Mental Health Supports for Students, Families and Staff
- Resources for Schools and Families During COVID-19
- APS Pandemic Plan
- Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Comic to Teach Children about COVID-19
- CDC Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- How to Stop the Spread of Germs from CDC
Decision to Return to In-Person Learning Beginning Oct. 12
After reviewing the latest data in our Decision Matrix, APS will return to in-person learning through a hybrid model starting second quarter. Elementary and middle school students, begin Monday, Oct.12. High school students begin Tuesday, Oct. 20. return to in-person learning.
APS Offers FREE Grab-and-Go Meals at 47 Locations
As we start the new school year, it is critical for every APS family to complete a free and reduced lunch application. This supports various district programming, not just the meal program. During remote learning, families will be able to pick up meals at any of our 47 districtwide drive-through grab-and-go school locations. There will be a pickup time from 10:45-11:30 a.m. at these 47 schools. There will also be an evening drive-through grab-and-go from 4:45-5:30 p.m. at APS’ five comprehensive high schools. If you have children who attend multiple schools, you will only need to drive to one location to pick up meals.
Free breakfast and lunch will be provided to all students 18 & under. Thanks to federal funding extensions and generous donations from our community, we are pleased to announce that we will continue to serve free meals to all kids under the age of 18, as well as adults.